A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Blitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Blitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Blitz, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Blitz graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Blitz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Gulf Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Frederick Blitz MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Barry F. Blitz practice?
- Dr. Barry Blitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barry Blitz practices Urology near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Urologists.