Dr. Barry Blitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barry Blitz?

Hysterectomy

Hysterectomy

Have you seen Dr. Barry Blitz?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 1st, 2017

Tremendously Talented, a complete Professional!

Performed a very difficult and intricate surgery on me, with zero complication. Smart, personable, and thorough!

December 13th, 2016

very nice Dr, but the staff is horrible, very rude in the phone and Mary the lady who schedulle surgeries WILL NOT call you back, I waited for over a month and left over 30 voice messages before went somewhere else.

August 19th, 2016

He doesn't believe in pain medicine, but for Tylenol, after he lasers your prostate

Worst urologist, but only if you have surgery, I have ever had the displeasure to hire. Bar none in over 50 years of going to them!

May 22nd, 2016

My urology experience

Dealing with bladder cancer was make well managed through the efforts of Dr. Blitz, I have recommended Dr Blitz to family menbers and friends, and associates.

May 5th, 2016

patient

I have been seeing DR blitz for almost years for prostate cancer. I underwent external beam radiation for my treatment, my psa over time is now undetectable do to the work of DR blitz. I always had great confidence in him as a uriologist and as a person. I thank him for all his help and highly recommend him

April 1st, 2016

I have complete trust in him and his abilities! Wonderful Doctor with great people skills and he spent time explaining things.

March 23rd, 2015

As a new patient I had an 11:30 am appointment with Dr Blitz. Upon signing in I noticed there were several other people with scheduled appointment times on the list also for 11:30! After waiting 1hr 10 min. I told the receptionist that I was tired of waiting and that I was leaving. She offered no explanation as to the delay. I believe I can get better service elsewhere!

January 6th, 2015

Dr. Blitz was wonderful. Not only does he listen but he truley cares and wants to help make my medical problems better! I thank him and his staff for all their help.

January 3rd, 2014

Excellent urologist.

I have been seeing Dr. Blitz for over 5 years. When I moved to Florida my primary care doctor referred me to Dr. Blitz. I could not be more confident in this man. Several of my friends and neighbors at Shellpoint see him, and we all agree, he is excellent. I feel confident referring him to anybody that needs a skillful doctor and a great listener.

February 19th, 2013

I have had a long history of urology problems, so I have seen a lot of urologists. He is the best of them all. Infinitely recommended.

February 11th, 2013

The Greatest and My Hero!

Dr. Blitz performed a bladder sling for me 12 years ago and made my life worth living. It works perfectly and I could continue to work. My condition was severe and he made it well. He is my Hero and the Best Dr. Thank you Dr. Blitz Five Stars for you!!!!

February 24th, 2012

Very Happy

My urologist for the past 3 years when I am in Florida. Excellent all around. Really listens. Actually recommended against surgery in my circumstance. You can really trust him.