The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Barry Boden
Dr. Barry Boden, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rockville, MD, with another office in Rockville, MD. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Trauma Surgery, Sports Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Boden is affiliated with Adventist HealthCare Shady Grove Medical Center, Suburban Hospital and University of Maryland Medical Center Midtown Campus. Dr. Boden has received 8 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Barry Boden has the following 3 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Barry Boden is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockville, MD.
Dr. Sridhar Durbhakula
Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Trauma Surgery
Rockville, MD 0.01 mi20
Dr. Leo Rozmaryn
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Rockville, MD 0.01 mi36
Dr. David Levin
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
Rockville, MD 0.01 mi11