A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Boden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Boden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Boden, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Injuries
- Stress Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Boden graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Boden has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Maryland Genl Hosp
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Paul Boden MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barry P. Boden practice?
- Dr. Barry Boden has 5 office locations.
Dr. Barry Boden practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Rockville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Germantown, MD and Washington, DC.
See Rockville Surgeons and Rockville Orthopedic Surgeons.