Dr. Barry Boden MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

November 11th, 2016
Dr. Boden is wonderful! He was very kind and supportive through my whole surgery and recovery process.

August 25th, 2016
I am a Sister(nun)and Alsoo a Social Worker 😀
I had surgery of My Meniscus in the right Knee!!Dr.Barry P.Boden has been An excellent Doctor and A very Professional one😀I want to Thank My Dear God that I had these surgery with Him and I say that He is an Expert in His area 😀God Bless Him and all His Amazing Staff and also His Family!God Bless😀!!!

July 31st, 2016
Dr. Barry Boden
From the moment I met Dr. Boden I felt at ease. He gave me the news about my condition (badly torn rotator cuff) without beating around the bush, and then when he answered my concerns he was attentive, confident and reassuring: I felt I was in good hands. For months after the operation he was meticulous in his evaluations, incredibly friendly and very caring. He was accessible. I would recommend him most enthusiastically to anyone to needs surgery within his field of expertise.

July 14th, 2016
A Job Well Done
Dr. Boden and his staff did an exceptional job at repairing my shoulder tendon rupture. From my first visit to my last in-office follow up, Dr. Boden and his staff treated me with professionalism and care. The best ortho doc ever!

June 8th, 2016
Highly Recommend
My experience with Dr. Boden was excellent. I appreciated his conservative approach. He did not, as he put it, "rush to surgery," but prescribed physical therapy first for my knee injury from a car accident. However, when it was evident that therapy was not working, he did not hesitate to recommend arthroscopic surgery, which was clearly the right decision. The surgery was successful. I had almost no pain, even immediately afterward, and my knee is already, at a couple of weeks, very close to pre-accident condition and I have resumed my gym workouts. Dr. Boden also referred me to a hand surgeon for the another injury from the same accident...an excellent referral. I completely recommend Dr. Boden for his highly professional manner and surgical skills.

May 18th, 2016
Excellent surgeon, personable and sensitive
Dr. Boden repaired my daughter's torn ACL. He was attentive, sensitive, on time for appointments and responsive to all of our questions and concerns. He educated us on the process and was with us every step of the way. The office staff was excellent as well. Dr. Boden made sure that my daughter's physical therapy was the right fit for her needs. I highly recommend Dr. Boden.

May 17th, 2016
Great for Knee Surgery
Dr. Boden is excellent! I tore my ACL and met with several different doctors to discuss my treatment. Dr. Boden gave me a very complete breakdown of all possible options, and also demonstrated an excellent understanding of my specific circumstances when giving his recommendation. I had absolute confidence in him and the surgery went great. The office can get busy sometimes, which is a byproduct of having so many good practitioners there. Arriving early helps, as does scheduling for less popular times. It can also be hard to get through to the office staff if I had a question or needed a refill. Often I was on hold for a while. My recommendation is to ask for the specific extension of the patient coordinators so you can call straight through.

May 5th, 2016
Leave Dr. Boden as far as possible
I had an appointment @ 8:50 AM, and I arrived @ 8:40 AM. I waited 40 minutes outside, and 10 minutes inside the clinic room, but Dr. Boden did not show face at all. I have to cancel the appointment. What a terrible experience!

October 15th, 2015
This is a superb medical practice. My son's surgery went extremely well. I like the staff here so much that I've become a patient for my orthopedic needs.

October 12th, 2015
Knee injury
I had an ACL reconstruction surgery and Dr Boden was my doctor. He did an amazing job with my knee and getting my back to being a full time dad.

July 7th, 2014
Excellent Standard of Care
Dr. Boden is a pretty great dude. I began seeing him in 2012 for a painful shoulder injury that ended up being way more complex and time consuming than either of us ever imagined! I had 2 procedures that didn't quote work out as intended and he stuck with me through a third one to make sure I was fixed and fixed correctly ( most doctors would probably have told me to take a hike!) Unfortunately I had some issues after that 3rd procedure that led to a hospital admission on a major holiday, but Dr. Boden was right there with me every single day, regardless of the time of day (sometimes late at night) or day of the week (weekends and weekdays after an already exhausting day of seeing patients/surgeries!). As the daughter of two orthopedic surgeons and a physician/scientist myself, I know first hand how much surgeons sacrifice to care for their patients when everything goes right - let alone how much extra personal/family time gets lost when there are complications. Despite all of my quirky issues, I would not hesitate to see Dr. Boden again for another orthopedic calamity. He's very conservative at first with regards to treatment (rare for a surgeon!), but very thorough and will stop at nothing to get his patients back to 100%. With regards to his demeanor and personality, he is extraordinarily kind, caring and concerned and has the most wonderful bedside manner I have ever encountered in the profession.

March 13th, 2013
Excellent service
I would recommend any patient to see Dr. Barry Bolden. Not only is he very thorough in his medical knowledge, but he also is kind and compassionate. During the middle of my treatment I was diagnosed with cancer. He immediately looked up and gave me a list of oncology doctors to review my case. Most doctors would've told my to go to my primary care physician. Not Dr. Boden. Kind, companionate, caring, excellent!