Dr. Barry Borm Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barry Borm?

September 28th, 2013

Dr Borm was very courteous & good bedside manner. I am from out of town & glad to find great care. Not very empressed with the old hospital decor & bad parking situation.

October 17th, 2012

He accused me of being an addict trying to get drugs

I arrived at the ER with a very severe migraine. It was not my first visit to that ER due to a horrible migraine, and the previous doctor had correctly diagnosed and treated me immediately. Unfortunately, that doctor was not around. After waiting an eternity to be seen by someone, Dr. Borm came in to the exam room and flat-out accused me of being an addict who just wanted a shot of Demerol, even as I was puking my guts out right in front of him. Even after calling my personal physician and being told that I do in fact suffer from severe migraines, he maintained his hostile attitude and only reluctantly ordered the pain medication. I have not returned to that ER, because I never want to see Dr. Borm again.

January 1st, 2011