A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Boyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Boyd is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyd graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Boyd has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Children's Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Charles Boyd DDS, DMD, and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Barry C. Boyd practice?
- Dr. Barry Boyd has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barry Boyd practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Surgeons and Buffalo Dentists.