A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Braiker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Braiker is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Braiker, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Braiker graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Braiker has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Michael Braiker MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Barry M. Braiker practice?
- Dr. Barry Braiker has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Braiker practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Surgeons.