A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Braver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Braver is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Braver graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Braver has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Braver DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barry Braver practice?
- Dr. Barry Braver has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Braver practices Family Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Primary Care Doctors.