A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Bravette:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Bravette is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bravette
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bravette Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Bravette, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bravette graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Bravette has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Alan Bravette MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Barry A. Bravette practice?
- Dr. Barry Bravette has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Bravette practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Paoli, PA.
See Paoli Internists and Paoli Cardiologists.