A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Bravette:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Bravette is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bravette
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Bravette Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Bravette, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bravette graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Bravette has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Alan Bravette MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Barry A. Bravette practice?
- Dr. Barry Bravette has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Bravette practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Paoli, PA.
See Paoli Internists and Paoli Cardiologists.