A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Bronstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Bronstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bronstein graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Bronstein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry David Bronstein DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barry D. Bronstein practice?
- Dr. Barry Bronstein has 9 office locations.
Dr. Barry Bronstein practices Family Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Hamtramck, MI and Wyandotte, MI.
See Detroit Family Physicians.