A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Broomberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Broomberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Broomberg graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Broomberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Julian Broomberg MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barry J. Broomberg practice?
- Dr. Barry Broomberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Broomberg practices Family Medicine near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Primary Care Doctors.