A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Buls:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Buls is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Buls graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Buls has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- New York Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Buls accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 5 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barry J. Buls practice?
Dr. Barry Buls practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.