A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Buls:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Buls is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Buls graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Buls has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry J Buls MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barry J. Buls practice?
- Dr. Barry Buls has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Buls practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.