A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Burkhardt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Burkhardt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burkhardt
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burkhardt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Burkhardt, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burkhardt graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Burkhardt has 1 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center-Johnston Willis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Webster Burkhardt MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Barry W. Burkhardt practice?
- Dr. Barry Burkhardt has 1 office location.
- Dr. Barry Burkhardt practices Orthopaedic Surgery near North Chesterfield, VA.