A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Levin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Levin, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Levin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Charles Levin MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Barry C. Levin practice?
- Dr. Barry Levin has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Levin practices Otolaryngology near Panorama City, CA.
See Panorama City Otolaryngologists.