A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Levin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levin
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Levin, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Levin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Charles Levin MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Barry C. Levin practice?
- Dr. Barry Levin has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Levin practices Otolaryngology near Panorama City, CA.
See Panorama City Otolaryngologists.