A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Ceverha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Ceverha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Ceverha, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Essential Tremor
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Ceverha graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Ceverha has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Brooke Ceverha MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Barry B. Ceverha practice?
- Dr. Barry Ceverha has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barry Ceverha practices Neurological Surgery near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Downey, CA.
See Long Beach Surgeons.