A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Ceverha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Ceverha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Ceverha, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Essential Tremor
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Ceverha graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ceverha has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ceverha accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barry B. Ceverha practice?
Dr. Barry Ceverha practices Neurological Surgery near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Downey, CA.
See Long Beach Surgeons.