A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Chang, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Pediatric Urology General Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.More Education & Awards
Dr. Chang has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- St Joseph`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Barry Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barry Chang practice?
Dr. Barry Chang practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Urologists.