A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Chang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Chang, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pediatric Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Chang has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Chang MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Barry Chang practice?
- Dr. Barry Chang has 8 office locations.
Dr. Barry Chang practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Gilbert Urologists.