A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Chuz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Chuz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Chuz, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Maxillofacial Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Chuz graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Chuz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Marshall Chuz MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Barry M. Chuz practice?
- Dr. Barry Chuz has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Chuz practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists and New York Surgeons.