A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Clothier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clothier
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Clothier, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Clothier graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Clothier has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare - Osborn Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Alan Clothier MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barry A. Clothier practice?
- Dr. Barry Clothier has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barry Clothier practices Family Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Family Physicians.