A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Clothier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clothier
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Clothier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Clothier, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Clothier graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Clothier has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare - Osborn Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Alan Clothier MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barry A. Clothier practice?
- Dr. Barry Clothier has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barry Clothier practices Family Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Primary Care Doctors.