A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Coller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Coller, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Blood Coagulation Disorders
- Blood Platelet Disorders
- Pregnancy Complications
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- von Willebrand Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Coller graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Coller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Rockefeller University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Spencer Coller MD is a male Hematologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Barry S. Coller practice?
- Dr. Barry Coller has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Coller practices Hematology near New York, NY.
See New York Hematologists.