A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Conlan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Conlan is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Conlan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Conlan graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Conlan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Owen Conlan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barry O. Conlan practice?
- Dr. Barry Conlan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barry Conlan practices Family Medicine near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Family Physicians.