Dr. Barry Friedman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barry Friedman?

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Barry Friedman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 21st, 2015

Dr. Friedman has died.

June 28th, 2011

I saw Dr. Friedman a few weeks ago and just had to wait 10 mins...I have been to multiple psychiatrists over the past 10 or so years and Dr. Friedman is the only one who I truly feel comfortable with. I was really impressed with his depth of knowledge and insight. I'm really confident that I'm on the right track with him. The meds he put me on have made a HUGE difference. Thank you, thank you!!

January 28th, 2011

Needs to improve bedside manner and hire new office staff

Dr Friedman was probably a good doctor years ago, but now he's just lazy. After waiting to see him (and you always have to wait because he is always running late) his appointment for 15 minutes only takes less than 5. His bedside manner is horrible- he barely talks to you or even looks at you and is constantly looking things up on his computer because he doesn't remember. You have to remind him about your reason for being there. He basically just writes you whatever prescription and could care less about you and your health.If that wasn't enought-his office staff is HORRIBLE- they're rude and don't let you know when he's running late- and when I say late I mean half hour or more and like I said before he's ALWAYS late. So I really wouldn't bother arriving on time for his appointments except that they charge you a fee if you're past 10 minutes. I'd like to charge them a fee for my time.So if you're desperate and don't have anyone else see Dr. Friedman- but don't expect him to care.

February 26th, 2017