A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Herman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Herman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Herman graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Herman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Richmond University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry D Herman MD is a male Radiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Barry D. Herman practice?
- Dr. Barry Herman has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Herman practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.