A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Herman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Herman graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Herman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Richmond University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry D Herman MD is a male Radiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Barry D. Herman practice?
- Dr. Barry Herman has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Herman practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Radiologists.