A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Herman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Herman graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Herman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, New Brunswick
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Herman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barry D. Herman practice?
Dr. Barry Herman practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Radiologists.