More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Barry Dashefsky
Dr. Barry Dashefsky, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newark, NJ. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Pediatrics. Dr. Dashefsky is affiliated with University Hospital (UMDNJ), St Barnabas Medical Center and Bayonne Hospital Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Barry Dashefsky has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Barry Dashefsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newark, NJ.
Dr. David Cennimo
Pediatrics, Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Newark, NJ 0 mi12
Dr. Jaya Srinivasan
Rheumatology, Pediatrics, Residency
Newark, NJ 0 mi8
Dr. Onajovwe Fofah
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Newark, NJ 0 mi22