The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Barry Davis
Dr. Barry Davis, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Greenville, SC. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery and Surgical Oncology. Dr. Davis is affiliated with St Francis Eastside, Greenville Memorial and Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital. Dr. Davis has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Barry Davis has the following 4 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Surgical Oncology
Surgical oncologists play various roles in treating cancer. They can perform biopsies to determine if a tumor is cancerous or not. If it is, they’re trained to remove the tumor, tissue, and in some cases, all or part of an organ or bodily structure...
Dr. Barry Davis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenville, SC.
Dr. Bryan Morse
Greenville, SC 0 mi13
Dr. William Bolton
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Greenville, SC 0 mi18
Dr. John Kabas
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Greenville, SC 0 mi32