A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Davis, Cardiothoracic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Davis, MD, FACS is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Restenosis
- Gene Therapy
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Davis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Hillcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry R Davis MD and FACS is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Cardiology, Surgical Oncology, and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Barry R. Davis practice?
- Dr. Barry Davis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barry Davis practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Cardiology, Surgical Oncology, and Vascular Surgery near Greenville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Anderson, SC.
See Greenville Surgeons, Greenville Cardiologists, and Greenville Oncologists.