A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Davis, Cardiothoracic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Davis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Restenosis
- Gene Therapy
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Davis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- AnMedical Health
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Rodgers Davis FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Barry R. Davis practice?
- Dr. Barry Davis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barry Davis practices Surgery and Surgical Oncology near Greenville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Anderson, SC and Simpsonville, SC.
See Greenville Surgeons.