A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Davis, Cardiothoracic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Davis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Restenosis
- Gene Therapy
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Davis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- AnMedical Health
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Rodgers Davis FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Barry R. Davis practice?
- Dr. Barry Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Davis practices Surgery and Surgical Oncology near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Surgeons and Greenville Oncologists.