Cardiothoracic Surgeon
890 W Faris Rd
Suite 550
Greenville, SC 29605
(864) 334-6020
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
by Douglas Mann on Jul 2nd, 2013

After my heart catheterization, it was decided that I needed bypass surgery, and rather quickly. Dr. Davis was the doctor on duty that day and he had someone there very quickly to schedule me for surgery. I went to his office for pre-surgery preparation to let me know the facts. After surgery was when I found out that I had a quintuple bypass. It came as a surprise, as I didn't have any symptoms of heart problems. However, my regular doctor found something was wrong with an electrocardiogram. After several tests with different cardiologists is when I realized I had heart disease. Since my surgery I am very glad that Dr. Davis was on duty that day, as I have heard nothing but excellent things about him! I have full confidence in him should I need him again.

|  show details
Dec 14th, 2011

Dr. Davis is a superb heart surgeon; however, the preparation and follow-up care leaves much to be desired. Was not warned of the post-surgery complications and there was zero support after surgery.

|  My path to wellness  |  show details
Sep 19th, 2011

I found Dr. Davis to be very professional and not only a great surgeon, but someone that helped set me on a path to continued wellness and confidence in my future health. His staff was helpful in questions that I had after the surgery and returned home. Overall it was a good experience for having 5 bypass surgery. I would recommend him to anyone who needs heart surgery.

|  Great Doctor!!  |  show details
Jan 27th, 2011

Although open heart surgery is a major ordeal to the patient, Dr. Davis was very reassuring and displayed a confident mannerism when dealing with me. I was privileged to have met a couple of his former patients before my surgery. They had nothing but good things to say about Dr. Davis. I am very pleased with the outcome of my operation and happy to say that I am also a fan of Dr. Davis. He's a very good doctor! I would recommend him to anyone. He's a down to earth type of person who talked to me like I was another human being. You can tell that he cares for his patients. I wish him God's speed and much continued success!John Bailey

|  Minimally Invasive Surgery  |  show details
by Susan Quinn on Jun 19th, 2009

Dr. Davis performed this new version of open heart surgery on me in January 2009. Initial surgery was wonderful, if you can say that about open heart. I went home on the 4th day and was back to normal in 6 weeks. The only setback I had was that my sternum needed to be rewired. I experienced some difficulties but should make a full recovery.