Cardiothoracic Surgeon
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jul 4th, 2015

BARRY DAVIS MD, HE IS SUPERMAN!!! HE'S THE BEST HE KNOWS HIS STUFF, & VERY SMART!!!! GOTTA LOVE HIM!!

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by Douglas Mann on Jul 2nd, 2013

After my heart catheterization, it was decided that I needed bypass surgery, and rather quickly. Dr. Davis was the doctor on duty that day and he had someone there very quickly to schedule me for surgery. I went to his office for pre-surgery preparation to let me know the facts. After surgery was when I found out that I had a quintuple bypass. It came as a surprise, as I didn't have any symptoms of heart problems. However, my regular doctor found something was wrong with an electrocardiogram. After several tests with different cardiologists is when I realized I had heart disease. Since my surgery I am very glad that Dr. Davis was on duty that day, as I have heard nothing but excellent things about him! I have full confidence in him should I need him again.

Dec 14th, 2011

Dr. Davis is a superb heart surgeon; however, the preparation and follow-up care leaves much to be desired. Was not warned of the post-surgery complications and there was zero support after surgery.

My path to wellness show details My path to wellness
Sep 19th, 2011

I found Dr. Davis to be very professional and not only a great surgeon, but someone that helped set me on a path to continued wellness and confidence in my future health. His staff was helpful in questions that I had after the surgery and returned home. Overall it was a good experience for having 5 bypass surgery. I would recommend him to anyone who needs heart surgery.