Dr. Barry Davis MD Patient Reviews

• Vascular Surgery Greenville, SC

March 23rd, 2016
Perfection
Perfection in the medical field. It's obvious Dr. Davis is using a God given talent to help save the lives of people.

July 4th, 2015
BARRY DAVIS MD, HE IS SUPERMAN!!! HE'S THE BEST HE KNOWS HIS STUFF, & VERY SMART!!!! GOTTA LOVE HIM!!

July 2nd, 2013
Excellent Doctor
After my heart catheterization, it was decided that I needed bypass surgery, and rather quickly. Dr. Davis was the doctor on duty that day and he had someone there very quickly to schedule me for surgery. I went to his office for pre-surgery preparation to let me know the facts. After surgery was when I found out that I had a quintuple bypass. It came as a surprise, as I didn't have any symptoms of heart problems. However, my regular doctor found something was wrong with an electrocardiogram. After several tests with different cardiologists is when I realized I had heart disease. Since my surgery I am very glad that Dr. Davis was on duty that day, as I have heard nothing but excellent things about him! I have full confidence in him should I need him again.

December 14th, 2011
Dr. Davis is a superb heart surgeon; however, the preparation and follow-up care leaves much to be desired. Was not warned of the post-surgery complications and there was zero support after surgery.

September 19th, 2011
My path to wellness
I found Dr. Davis to be very professional and not only a great surgeon, but someone that helped set me on a path to continued wellness and confidence in my future health. His staff was helpful in questions that I had after the surgery and returned home. Overall it was a good experience for having 5 bypass surgery. I would recommend him to anyone who needs heart surgery.