A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry DeGregorio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry DeGregorio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry DeGregorio, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. DeGregorio graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. DeGregorio has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Thomas DeGregorio MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Barry T. DeGregorio practice?
- Dr. Barry DeGregorio has 5 office locations.
Dr. Barry DeGregorio practices Gastroenterology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Oswego, OR and Oregon City, OR.
See Portland Gastroenterologists.