Dr. Barry Dibernardo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barry Dibernardo?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

September 20th, 2016

Medical staff

I love thermi 250 it is working so well! Im 57 an my skin is tightening up very well!! Mae is just amazing!! She does a fabulous job!!! Dr D is very lucky to have her! The staff are all fabulous!!! I highly recommend thermi tight along with thermi250!!! Tx Mae your the best!!!!

August 31st, 2016

Do not have wifey

July 25th, 2016

BOTCHED

Dr. Dibernardo did a horrible breast surgery and put my health in jeopardy- implant started to leak and tear the skin underneath, he said he will fix it, only that he butchered it and made it worse. I asked for copies of my files so I can bring to another doctor, wrote a letter to Dr. Dibernardo to release a my file so I can also provide in court - he didn't release my files because it had incriminating pictures of his botched work. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR

October 9th, 2015

Tummy Tuck Review

I saw Dr. DiBernardo for a tummy tuck and the removal of my sutures at the beginning of June. The procedure was very easy. He had come highly recommended, and I feel everything went wonderful. Dr. DiBernardo just explains everything thoroughly. T here were no surprises. Everything went smoothly. I was in and out. I am always recommending Dr. DiBernardo to other people.

September 14th, 2015

ThermiSmooth Review

Today I had ThermiSmooth with Dr. DiBernardo. I have been coming to his office since 2011. He has also provided Juvederm to my lips, Belotero under my eyes, and Pellazaze, as well as a chemical peel years ago. Dr. DiBernardo is excellent, a perfectionists. You will walk out happy no matter what procedure you have. I am very happy with my results so far. I like that I always get the results that Dr. DiBernardo tells me that I'm going to get. I recommend Dr. DiBernardo to other people often. I actually have a friend coming here today to see him that I recommended. I also recommended my mom; she's been a patient of his for about three years now.

December 27th, 2014

I feel the 4 star rating is highly off. He is one of the worst plastic surgeons and highly incompetent. I had a couple of procedures done, none is correct. He does not care about the patient wishes and just does what he wants. Kathleen is the worst person in his office. She does not return your phone calls. Please get referrals from people you know who have plastic surgery and save yourselves heartbreak and money by not using Dr. DiBernardo.

November 6th, 2014

Exceptional Experience

Went to see Dr. Dibernardo in August. The staff was great! They made me at ease before the appointment and kept in touch with me regularly even after my surgery. It was my first time seeing Dr. DiBernardo and went there because I live in the area and he has a good reputation , but was more impressed when I thought I needed a major surgery to fix my problem (think LOTS of money) he advised me on a less expensive one telling me I didn't need what I thought I did. I was prepared to pay a lot more than I did and found his approach to be honest and not only interested in the money. I'm 3 months or so out from my surgery and I couldn't be happier with the results. I will ALWAYS recommend Dr. DiBernardo.

February 20th, 2014

I love New Jersey plastic surgery center

The greatest gift I ever gave myself was meeting Dr DiBernardo and his amazing amazing staff!!! From Debbie the esthetican who gave me an amazing skin care program to all the lasers from ulthera to coolsculpting I look and feel like I'm 30. From Maryam to Kris the nurse my beloved Shirley who encourages me with each new procedure I give myself I would fill entire website if I went on and on so in conclusion the best gift you can give yourself is to walk into Dr Dibernardos office!!!!

July 18th, 2013

NeoGraft

I've been a patient of Dr. DiBernardo for the past 3 years due to thinning hair/hair loss. He truly is a leader in this field. I began with Laser Hair Therapy which provided a slow down of the loss and eventually opted for NeoGraft to fill in the thinning crown. I was so pleased with the results that I have opted to have a second NeoGraft procedure to repair the high peaks as well. Dr. DiBernardo and his staff are caring, honest and committed to their patients.

October 4th, 2012

I look about 40lbs lighter

The before and after pictures in his website made me choose Dr. DiBernardofor the Smart Lipo, which I had about a month ago. He was nice. He explainedthe procedure step by step. I carry a lot of weight in my face, but I look about40 pounds lighter after the procedure. My neck looks great. I look terrific. Iabsolutely recommend him. He took good care of me. Who knows this maynot be the last procedure Id do.

September 11th, 2012

smartlipo

I had an awesome experience with Dr. DiBernardo and Im 100% satisfied with the SmartLipo and everything I went through- I would do it again. Everything was great: they took me in the time that they were supposed to and told me exactly what to do, how I would feel, and what to look for after the procedure. I didnt have any problems. I just went for my fourth-month visit and its incredible!

September 5th, 2012

all questions answered

Dr. DiBernardo explained any questions I had about the Cellulaze procedure and how they do it by area, and then he did a pre-consultation related to the areas that would need to be mapped out. It wasn’t a particularly painful procedure and it’s less invasive. I noticed results in about a week. They say I’ll continue to see improvements over the next six months, but I can already see that it looks better than it had been.