A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Diduch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diduch
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Diduch, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Diduch graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Diduch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- Rockingham Memorial Hospital
- RMH Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Kent Diduch MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barry K. Diduch practice?
- Dr. Barry Diduch has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Diduch practices Family Medicine near Harrisonburg, VA.
See Harrisonburg Family Physicians.