A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Diduch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diduch
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Diduch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Diduch, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Diduch graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Diduch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- Rockingham Memorial Hospital
- RMH Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Kent Diduch MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barry K. Diduch practice?
- Dr. Barry Diduch has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Diduch practices Family Medicine near Harrisonburg, VA.
See Harrisonburg Family Physicians.