Dr. Barry Donesky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barry Donesky?

May 28th, 2015

Wonderful Experience

My husband and I have been working with Dr. Donesky for 4.5 years with a break or two for my family's mental health. The first thing Dr. Donesky said to me was that I could get pregnant. Nothing in my file of endometriosis and my husband's poor morphology scared him. He has performed surgery on me and it was flawless. He's been with me through every IUI and IVF cycle. He's tweaked each cycle to better tailor it to my needs. He's understanding, compassionate and not-to-mention a genius. He's pushing this field by researching and always trying to find ways to have better outcomes. Oh, and then there is his staff. They would have me believe I am their only patient. I've never had any trouble getting ahold of his medical assistant for questions, meds, and even gripes. Everyone from the financial team to the front door staff makes me feel loved and supported. I would never had the chance to be pregnant without Donesky and his staff, and that is something I will never be able to thank them enough for.

March 16th, 2015

Let's interns do important procedures instead of having his professional staff do it. Do not ever let an intern do any procedures on you at his office. He doesn't tell you ahead of time he is going to have an intern do it either. My outcome was poor like the artificial insemination was on the table under me instead of in my uterus where it was supposed to be and when I told him he said "sorry" and that was it.

September 6th, 2013

Redeemed my experience with Doctors

I love the Fertility Center. After a long time of trying to get pregnant, my husband and I turned to the Fertility Center. They were very helpful, kind, and knowledgable. They give very prompt care with excellence. Dr. Donesky is also very knowledgeable about PCOS. My husband and I eventually conceived on our own and they were the only people to care about this pregnancy as much as we did. The return phone calls and emails promptly. They are courteous and friendly. When my pregnancy took a turn for the worst, they were both sensitive and warm. When I was devastated about losing my pregnancy, they were so understanding and helpful. They stayed with my husband and I to comfort us during this difficult time and offered so much support. I cannot recommend this office enough! Everyone from the individuals drawing blood, to the nurses, to the receptionist, to the physicians, are people that really care and are passionate about each patient getting the best possible outcome of a healthy, safe pregnancy, and a healthy baby.

April 19th, 2013

He is there to help - the real doctor!

My husband and I try to conceive for a while before we saw Dr. Donesky. Let’s just say that it is not easy to have a conversation about it even with ...

May 7th, 2012

Most Caring Fertility Doctor and Staff

This physician understands the complexity of fertility issues and has the compassion required to handle the emotional strain of it as well. I went to other clinics for many years, and none have had the level of knowledge and professionalism as Dr. Donesky and staff. He is the only fertility doctor I will recommend to my family and friends. God bless.

January 28th, 2012

Best decision ever made!

My husband and I are so pleased with our experience with Dr. Donesky and his wonderful staff! Being heartbroken at the realization of not being able conceive on our own, the staff helped us with the decision of egg donation. The staff walked us through the entire process so lovingly and easily. We are now expecting TWINS! We were a little sad to "graduate" and leave the office after the 1st trimester. We will miss the wonderful care!!

January 21st, 2012

One of my favorite doctors

I have been going to Dr. Donesky for over 14 years and even though we were not successful in conceiving - He and his office staff were very caring and professional. I would and do recommend him and his office to my friends.

July 23rd, 2011

Wonderful care from first informational visit through first trimester of prenatal care. Can't say enough good things about Dr. Donesky, just " thank you! ". My son is 5 months old today.

July 15th, 2011

Excellent Doctor; Exceptional Staff

Dr. Donesky knows his stuff, and his staff is the best around -- kind, compassionate, caring, and friendly. After years of infertility and vising many doctors, we now have two wonderful children and another on the way, thanks to his (and his staff's) knowledgeable work.

July 14th, 2011

Very Caring and Knowledgeable

I found Dr. Donesky a great resource! He did three IVF cycles on me and all took with just one egg! I would (and have) recommend him to all my friends. We went through several things (clomid, follistim) before doing IVF and none of them worked. I have two precious children (one miscarriage) as a result of his time with me.

June 17th, 2011

Very Good Doctor; Horrible Staff

Dr. Donesky is a very kind and nice Doctor. But the people around him the support staff and especially the accounting people are like sharks and very rude. They will latch unto you however little your account balance is. They don't even take into consideration that you have been their patient for almost 10 years. Also they do not accept people who are in Medicare. SO basically this practice is all about the MONEY with the capital $. Not much caring and service to people .Quite sad actually.

May 5th, 2011

Misconceptions

I do not understand at all what his conviction for tax invasion has to do with his skill as a physician. He hired someone who led him down the wrong path...who amongst us has not made a mistake...I know that I have. When you meet with Dr. Donesky...he takes his time and will answer any question you have. He is certainly compassionate and reassuring...I had a miscarriage three years ago and he was quick to let me know that there was nothing I had done to cause it and nothing I could have done to have prevented it. His staff are ALL top notch...particularly Jan and Sandy. They both treated me like I was family...I got one on one attention...and did not wait for days to get appointments or lab results. Lisa has got to be the kindest and warmest check out person I have ever dealt with in a doctor's office setting...always smiling. Deborah is always so kind and thoughtful. Rachel always makes you comfortable. I would highly recommend Dr. Donesky and his staff to anyone dealing with infertility...not a pleasant path...but they made it seem more bearable.