A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Graham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Graham, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Edward Graham MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Barry E. Graham practice?
- Dr. Barry Graham has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barry Graham practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Reading, PA.
See Reading Obstetricians & Gynecologists.