A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Eagel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eagel
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eagel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Eagel graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Eagel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical CenterPetrie Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Allen Eagel MD is a male Oncologist , has 26 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Barry A. Eagel practice?
- Dr. Barry Eagel has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Eagel practices Medical Oncology near Stamford, CT.
See Stamford Oncologists.