A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Eagel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eagel
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Eagel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Eagel graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Eagel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical CenterPetrie Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Allen Eagel MD is a male Oncologist , has 25 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Barry A. Eagel practice?
- Dr. Barry Eagel has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Eagel practices Medical Oncology near Stamford, CT.
See Stamford Oncologists.