A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Edelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Edelman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edelman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Edelman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Edelman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Edelman graduated from University of California at Davis.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Louis Edelman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Barry L. Edelman practice?
- Dr. Barry Edelman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barry Edelman practices Psychiatry near Hermosa Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Manhattan Beach, CA.
See Hermosa Beach Psychiatrists.