A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Edison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Edison is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Edison graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Edison has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry J Edison DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Barry J. Edison practice?
- Dr. Barry Edison has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barry Edison practices Ophthalmology near Brick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Eatontown, NJ and Trenton, NJ.
See Brick Ophthalmologists.