A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Edison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Edison is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edison
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Edison Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Edison graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Edison has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry J Edison DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Barry J. Edison practice?
- Dr. Barry Edison has 4 office locations.
Dr. Barry Edison practices Ophthalmology near Brick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Eatontown, NJ and Trenton, NJ.
See Brick Ophthalmologists.