A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Edison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Edison is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edison
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Edison Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Edison graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Edison has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry J Edison DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Barry J. Edison practice?
- Dr. Barry Edison has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Edison practices Ophthalmology near Oakhurst, NJ.
See Oakhurst Ophthalmologists.