A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Eibschutz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Eibschutz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eibschutz
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Eibschutz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Eibschutz, FRCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Eibschutz graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Eibschutz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Eibschutz FRCP and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Barry Eibschutz practice?
- Dr. Barry Eibschutz has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Eibschutz practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near San Luis Obispo, CA.
See San Luis Obispo Internists and San Luis Obispo Rheumatologists.