Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Carol Brennan on Oct 19th, 2015

Excellent! Have recommended him to others.

patient show details patient
by Ashley Smith on Jun 12th, 2013

Dr. Eibschutz is the best doctor in town perhaps the state. Not only does he care about his patients, his knowledge base is unprecedented. Dr. Eibschutz found the diagnosis that both my internist and UCLA medical center missed. He doesn't over prescribe medications and has the patients long term health care in mind. The only downside to Dr. Eibschutz is that he has TOO many patients that love him and it takes some patience to get in.

Unparalleled Expertise show details Unparalleled Expertise
Apr 9th, 2013

Dr. Eibschutz is without question the most knowledgable physician I've ever encountered. He is extremely thorough, spent a tremendous amount of time with me, and was able to diagnosis my medical condition immediately. He called me on a Saturday when his suspisions had been confirmed. I have been misdiagnosed by 3 prior physicians and have been suffering for 4 years. I feel like a new person now and miraculously my symptoms went away 10 days after treatment! Thank you Dr. Eibschutz!!!!

Heartless show details Heartless
Apr 1st, 2013

If I could give this doctor NO stars, I would have. I am 37 years old and NEVER in my life have I been turned away from a doctor's office for being 10 minutes late. NEVER! Nor have I been treated in such a coldhearted manner by the receptionist. I have seen MANY doctors - having gone through breast cancer and still dealing with a connective tissue disorder. I work an 8-5pm and it is difficult to get time off for the various doctors I need to see. What kind of a doctor would turn a new patient (one who has chronic pain on a daily basis) away for arriving 10 mins. late? There was ONE person in the waiting room besides me, and it's possible he was waiting for one of the other doctors in the office. I had sent all of my paperwork ahead of my appt. so paperwork was not the issue. There is only one rheumatologist in SLO apparently, so he must have the monopoly on all of us chronically in pain patients. I just cannot get over what a disregard for another human being's pain this doctor and this office must have. Just another example of how powerless one feels as a patient. Wow, NEVER in my life. I left with such a feeling of helplessness and frustration. I would NOT recommend a doctor who obviously has LITTLE compassion.

Jul 20th, 2012

The Dr. is a very kind man and has a large part of helping me get a better quality of life going after my diagnoses. I could have never asked for a nicer Doctor he cares and that's what matters to me.