A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Eppinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Eppinger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Eppinger, DO, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Eppinger graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Eppinger has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Eppinger DO and MD is a male Nephrologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Barry Eppinger practice?
- Dr. Barry Eppinger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barry Eppinger practices Nephrology near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Denville, NJ and Brooklyn, NY.
See Morristown Nephrologists.