Dr. Barry Eppinger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barry Eppinger?

May 16th, 2017

He is the BEST

Dr. Eppinger is very caring, does not rush you and really knows his stuff. I would highly recommend him. I have had some real problems with his staff since he moved, but hopefully, this will be worked out.

March 21st, 2017

Best Nephrologist in NJ

Best Doctor ever now located at 131 Madison Ave. 3rd Floor Morristown, NJ 07960 and still sees patients in Denville twice a month.

August 1st, 2016

OK I guess

October 26th, 2015

Very polite, pleasant and friendly. Would definitely recommend to friends and family.

September 13th, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Eppinger by my general doctor. It took a lot of calls to get an appointment. He wanted a lot of my records before he would see me, and it was my work to get these to him. . I was very anxious. When I finally saw him, he was very nice, but took phone calls and I never felt he really was thinking about me. He ordered some tests including one that I needed to get on a weekend by a machine at another doctor's office to look at my blood vessels. I did not get this and when I tried to get my other test results--I waited for weeks before he got back to me. He is nice but I do not feel I can count on him as a doctor. I went to another doctor.

August 13th, 2012

We have found Dr. Eppinger very attentative, patient and exceptionally thorough. It is for these reasons we strongly recommend Dr. Eppinger .

January 7th, 2011

Dr. Eppinger, please hire someone else to answer your phones.

After a recent hospital stay, it was determined that my mother needs to see a renal specialist as soon as possible. She has seen Dr. Eppinger in the past. She is currently in a nursing home and unable to make her own appointments. I called to make the appointment and was told I needed to have the nursing home fax over her most recent bloodwork before I can make the appointment. I have now had the information faxed to the Morristown office three times and left three follow-up voicemails with no response. Also after the initial faxing, I called to ask if it was received and if I could make the appointment. I was very rudely told that they had not. So I've asked for it to be re-faxed twice now. At this point, I think I need to seek out another doctor for my mother. Dr. Eppinger, please provide your receptionist with some much needed coaching or provide her with an obviously much needed break from this line of work, having an ill parent is stressful enough without having to deal with such a miserable human being. Thank you.

September 29th, 2017