Dr. Barry Eppley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barry Eppley?

September 27th, 2017

Poor follow up, but other than that, pretty good

August 8th, 2016

horrible cheek implant

I had a reconstructive cheek implant done by Dr. Eppley exactly one year ago. The implant now is protruding outward as though it is bent and defective. It is also obviously placed too high and my face asymmetry is worse now than before I had the surgery. The only advice I got from Dr. Eppley was that I could come back and have a "corrective procedure" done. The guy butchered my face and does not want to accept his bumbling mistakes! I advise anyone to stay away from this guy!

August 7th, 2016

This doctor is very professional and really cared about my results. I highly recommend him.

June 8th, 2016

Terrible

Only good at self-promotion. Greedy and unethical. He lulled me into a false sense of security during our consultations, then treated me like trash during post-op appointments. My face is worse than it was before and its obvious especially when I discuss with other plastic surgeons. Dr. Eppley stopped answering my messages and claims no mistakes were made on his end.

February 11th, 2016

I would highly recommend.

I had a full wrap-around custom jawline/chin implant with Dr. Eppley and I am very happy with the results. I have e-mailed him a dozen times with questions during my recovery and included photos of my recovery process, etc. He has always emailed me back the same day and has always been helpful, patient and nice.

December 15th, 2015

MASTOPEXY Disaster

I went to Dr. Eppley for a mastopexy. What a disaster. One is 4 inches higher than the other and the bottom scar is long. It did not have to be this long to get lift. I am only a small B cup. He offered to fix it but I would have to pay him and the operating room charge and the anestisiologist doctor again. I don't mind paying the anesthesiologist and operating room costs, but I do mind paying Dr. Eppley again. I can understand if the difference between the breast was slight but it's bad.My gyn said it was a bad result.

December 5th, 2015

Dr.Eppley is a great surgeon, who does excellent work!

Dr.Eppley is absolutely the best! He has performed cosmetic surgeries on me since 1998. I wouldn't have anyone, but him do my procedures. He has made me look and feel so much better. His office and staff members are great!

September 8th, 2015

After four surgeries from a neurosurgeon, Dr Eppley was able to redo the stitches and left me feeling normal again. Thank you.

April 19th, 2014

downsized large breast implant and breast fold/breast pocket revision

I went to Dr. Eppley to downsize overly large implants placed by another surgeon. I am very happy with the result and I found him very professional and is a straight shooter. I have read some bad reviews of him and they are hard for me to believe but everyone's experience is different. I have had multiple breast procedures with a different surgeon who could not give me a desireable result. He gave me what I asked and that is all anyone wants. There is some woman out there that posted a nightmare story about how he destroyed her face. This woman eventually committed suicide and he won a suit against her so I am assuming her complaints were unfounded since a judge thought so. Not saying she is crazy but she may have not been the best candidate for plastic surgery that was probably the only error he made. Lastly, I live out of town and Dr. Eppley had not problem communicating via telephone, email , and Skype.

December 21st, 2013