Dr. Barry Eppley MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

August 8th, 2016
horrible cheek implant
I had a reconstructive cheek implant done by Dr. Eppley exactly one year ago. The implant now is protruding outward as though it is bent and defective. It is also obviously placed too high and my face asymmetry is worse now than before I had the surgery. The only advice I got from Dr. Eppley was that I could come back and have a "corrective procedure" done. The guy butchered my face and does not want to accept his bumbling mistakes! I advise anyone to stay away from this guy!

August 7th, 2016
This doctor is very professional and really cared about my results. I highly recommend him.

June 8th, 2016
Terrible
Only good at self-promotion. Greedy and unethical. He lulled me into a false sense of security during our consultations, then treated me like trash during post-op appointments. My face is worse than it was before and its obvious especially when I discuss with other plastic surgeons. Dr. Eppley stopped answering my messages and claims no mistakes were made on his end.

February 11th, 2016
I would highly recommend.
I had a full wrap-around custom jawline/chin implant with Dr. Eppley and I am very happy with the results. I have e-mailed him a dozen times with questions during my recovery and included photos of my recovery process, etc. He has always emailed me back the same day and has always been helpful, patient and nice.

December 15th, 2015
MASTOPEXY Disaster
I went to Dr. Eppley for a mastopexy. What a disaster. One is 4 inches higher than the other and the bottom scar is long. It did not have to be this long to get lift. I am only a small B cup. He offered to fix it but I would have to pay him and the operating room charge and the anestisiologist doctor again. I don't mind paying the anesthesiologist and operating room costs, but I do mind paying Dr. Eppley again. I can understand if the difference between the breast was slight but it's bad.My gyn said it was a bad result.

December 5th, 2015
Dr.Eppley is a great surgeon, who does excellent work!
Dr.Eppley is absolutely the best! He has performed cosmetic surgeries on me since 1998. I wouldn't have anyone, but him do my procedures. He has made me look and feel so much better. His office and staff members are great!

September 8th, 2015
After four surgeries from a neurosurgeon, Dr Eppley was able to redo the stitches and left me feeling normal again. Thank you.

June 21st, 2014
RN
Dr Eppley transformed my face, he reconstructed my nose with cartilage from my rib. Something no other surgeon could or would attempt. Dr Eppley did not hesitate, he knew exactly how to correct my problem. I had discussed this problem with ten surgeons from NY to LA to Miami to Boca Raton and not one Doctor who I consulted with was able to explain how they would preform the surgery. I had seven surgeries with Dr Eppley without one complication and he always exceeded my expectations. My experience with Dr. Eppley and his Staff was flaw less, world class Just perfect.. My results were life changing.. He has a gift a talent and an eye for cosmetics and reconstruction surgery. I have had many surgeries in my life and Dr. Epple's surgery was the best. My experience was wonderful and I am so happy with my results.

April 19th, 2014
downsized large breast implant and breast fold/breast pocket revision
I went to Dr. Eppley to downsize overly large implants placed by another surgeon. I am very happy with the result and I found him very professional and is a straight shooter. I have read some bad reviews of him and they are hard for me to believe but everyone's experience is different. I have had multiple breast procedures with a different surgeon who could not give me a desireable result. He gave me what I asked and that is all anyone wants. There is some woman out there that posted a nightmare story about how he destroyed her face. This woman eventually committed suicide and he won a suit against her so I am assuming her complaints were unfounded since a judge thought so. Not saying she is crazy but she may have not been the best candidate for plastic surgery that was probably the only error he made. Lastly, I live out of town and Dr. Eppley had not problem communicating via telephone, email , and Skype.

August 1st, 2013
Chin reduction makes me look much better!
Dr. Eppley did a chin reduction on me. He did an excellent job, the surgery went smoothly and the recovery was very easy. I needed the surgery as result of 3 chin implants (followed by removals)that left extra tissue on my chin that gave my face a long, unattractive look. Dr. Eppley knew what to do-several plastic surgeons had turned me down previously. I look much better than before the surgery. I think Dr. Eppley is a chin reduction expert and I highly recommend him. I flew out from California to have the surgery and I am glad I did!

March 29th, 2013
brilliant doctor

November 5th, 2011
I had been all over the world to try to get somebody to remove a huge vascular malformation from my neck. Most doctors refused to touch it as soon as they saw it, because opening up an area with that much blood pooled there made it more than likely that I would bleed out before they could even get the surgery underway. Dr. Eppley took one look at me and told me that if I was willing to take the risk, he would do it with me. Using a bone in my leg to resculpt my jaw, the series of operations Dr. Eppley performed on me transformed my life, and how i feel when i wake up every morning. I have read reviews from patients complaining about Dr. Eppley's bedside manner about chin surgery and other cosmetic procedures, you should know that for every minor problem with a chin implant, there are probably a dozen people like me, who can now live a normal life because of Dr. Eppley's skill and willingness to dare when other people wouldn't even try.