Dr. Barry Joel Evans MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Evans, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Evans has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Temple University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Evans accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance