A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Evans, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Evans has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Joel Evans MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barry J. Evans practice?
- Dr. Barry Evans has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barry Evans practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners.