A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Fass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Fass is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Fass, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fass graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fass has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Douglas Fass MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Barry D. Fass practice?
- Dr. Barry Fass has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barry Fass practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Hamilton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ.