Dr. Barry Fass MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

November 13th, 2015
Helped me
I don't know what I would have done without Dr. Fass. I was involved in a very bad car crash caused by a drunk driver. My family doctor would not see me because he said that he does not take car insurance claims. I was shocked by his statement so I went to my husbands doctor and he said the same thing. Well thankfully my coworker told me that Dr. FASS helped her after and accident and so I went to him. It was the right decision. I was provided therapy and pain management and I have to say that without Dr. Fass and his practice I would never have made it.

August 9th, 2012
Dirty Rooms Dirty and Dirty Biz
Went to Dr Fass on a couple of ocasions while he tried to convince me to see one of his lawers friends to start a phoney law suit against my work place. I have been in recovery for 14 years and he prescribes me a narcotic. I dont get it isnt he makeing enuff money to just do the right thing i mean come on how much is the referal pay out to see his lawer buddy whos gonna swindle thousands from my small emplaoers insurance. The guy is dirty the bizz is dirty his floors are dirty the place is a place where low income injurys try and make money off of insurance companys ITS BAD!@

August 3rd, 2009
Great Doctor but too long a wait
Dr. Fass is an excellent doctor. He is kind, considerate and really helped my back problem when other doctors told me I had to live with the problem. I referred my friends and family members to him and he has helped all of them. The only bad thing is the time you have to wait to see him. But I guess if he helps you it is worth the wait.

October 30th, 2008
CARING AND LOVING, WILL LISTEN TO YOUR CONCERNS
Works with you until you are pain free. Is the type of doctor that really cares for his patients... If you want the best care possible, you need doctor Fass....

June 16th, 2015