Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Specialist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
The Absolute Best show details The Absolute Best
by Thomas McGeehan on Dec 3rd, 2015

I have been working with Dr. Feinberg for several years now. He is absolutely the most compassionate, considerate, understanding Dr that I have ever had in my 58 years. He has had to deal with pain himself, so he understands when many others do not. He is also one very intelligent man. He is also a lawyer! In my quest to find help for chronic back pain, I had to deal with so many Dr's. I left most offices feeling like they thought that I was just out there looking for drugs. That is definitely not the case with Dr. Feinberg. Both he and his wife are excellent pain management specialists, and because of this, he is a very busy man. When you see him, he doesn't rush you and gives you all the time that you need. Because of this, there are times when you may have to wait a while. I saw one complaint where someone was upset with one of the staff. I can honestly say that I have had at least 50 appointments and have never had a single time that everyone there wasn't friendly, professional and understanding. There is no doubt in my mind that neither Dr. Barry or Dr. Rachel would put up with anything less.

Get past staff show details Get past staff
Jan 20th, 2014

This Dr beats all expectations. Compassionate, thorough, determined to help his patients. IF you are lucky enough to see him you will experience all of that. But staff, specifically Jennifer, along with some others, are rude, condescending, interrupt and talk over you, treat you as if you are either stupid or trying to work the system, and generally turn your office experience into a living nightmare.