Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Barry Feinstein
Dr. Barry Feinstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Midlothian, VA, with another office in Henrico, VA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine and Pediatric Allergy. Dr. Feinstein is affiliated with Henrico Doctors Hospital-Forest, CJW Medical Center - Johnston Willis Hospital Campus and Bon Secours St Mary's Hospital. Dr. Feinstein has received 8 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Barry Feinstein has the following 3 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Pediatric Allergy
A pediatric allergist and immunologist knows the immune system in and out and specializes in how your child’s immune system fights infections and outside invaders. Of course, this includes autoimmune diseases, asthma and pneumonia, but they...
Dr. Barry Feinstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Midlothian, VA.
Dr. Margaret Hollister
Allergy and Immunology
Midlothian, VA 0 mi12
Dr. Vikas Rathi
Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Midlothian, VA 0.05 mi23
Dr. Guru Mohanty
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Midlothian, VA 0.29 mi11