A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Feuer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Feuer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Feuer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Feuer graduated from Technion Israel Institute Of Technology, Haifa. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Feuer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Westchester Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Feuer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 25 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barry H. Feuer practice?
Dr. Barry Feuer practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and General Practice near Rye, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Purchase, NY and White Plains, NY.
See Rye Internists, Rye Critical Care Practitioners, and Rye General Practitioners.