A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Feuer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Feuer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Feuer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Feuer graduated from Technion Israel Institute Of Technology, Haifa. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Feuer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Greenwich Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Howard Feuer MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barry H. Feuer practice?
- Dr. Barry Feuer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Barry Feuer practices Internal Medicine near Purchase, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rye, NY and Valhalla, NY.
See Purchase Internists.