A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Finette:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Finette, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Precursor Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Finette graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Finette has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Alan Finette MD and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Barry A. Finette practice?
- Dr. Barry Finette has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barry Finette practices Pediatrics near Burlington, VT.
See Burlington Pediatricians.