A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Firstenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Firstenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Firstenberg
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Firstenberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Colorectal Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Firstenberg graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Firstenberg has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Alan Firstenberg DO is a male Hematologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Barry A. Firstenberg practice?
- Dr. Barry Firstenberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barry Firstenberg practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Roanoke, TX and Irving, TX.
See Arlington Hematologists and Arlington Oncologists.