A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Firstenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Firstenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Firstenberg
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Firstenberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Colorectal Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Firstenberg graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Firstenberg has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Alan Firstenberg DO is a male Oncologist , has 33 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Barry A. Firstenberg practice?
- Dr. Barry Firstenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Firstenberg practices Medical Oncology and Hematology & Oncology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Oncologists.