A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Firstenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Firstenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Colorectal Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Ovarian Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Firstenberg graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Firstenberg has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry A Firstenberg DO is a male Hematologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Barry A. Firstenberg practice?
- Dr. Barry Firstenberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barry Firstenberg practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Roanoke, TX.
See Arlington Hematologists and Arlington Oncologists.