A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Fish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Fish is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Fish, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fish graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fish has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry J Fish MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Barry J. Fish practice?
- Dr. Barry Fish has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barry Fish practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mogadore, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Fairlawn, OH.
See Mogadore Obstetricians & Gynecologists.