Dr. Barry Fish MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 11th, 2017
Poor management
No one cares about you stupid patients. Blood sucking leeches who think they own the place. Lori caters to certain people and is fake along with sandy who talks crap 24/7. Carla is a nosey sob and lindsey still living at home @ 32 Patients and staff are losers.

June 12th, 2017
IM NOT SURE WHO AT THE DESK BUT SHE'S RUDE AND HAS NO PASSION FOR THE CLIENTS. I DIDNT GET THE DETAILED RECEIPT I NEEDED AND ASK FOR BILLING TO CALL ME. MY APPOINTMENT WAS 5/19/17 ON MY BIRTHDAY. SHE SAID YES I'LL HAVE SOMEONE CALL YOU AND DIDN'T CHECK MY INFO AND IM STILL WAITING ITS NOW 6/12/17

October 13th, 2016
I moved 16 times in my life so I have had 16 OB-GYN''s. Dr. Fish is without a doubt the best. He takes time to really hear what you are saying to him, and he always tells you just the way it is. I recommend him to everyone.

May 16th, 2016
Such a pleasure to visit this office. You are never rushed out. Dr. Fish spends all the time with you he needs to.

December 29th, 2015
Absolutely love dr fish!!!

November 12th, 2015
Its a busy office, so the wait can be long at times. I just stopped showing up in time. It took Dr. Fish awhile to warm up. By the time he did I no longer cared. I would've just gone back to my previous OBGYN but he retired. Dr. Fish seems knowledgeable so I am sticking with him until after the baby comes. Having two previous babies at different his office for seem to be more pricy. Especially since I have much better coverage now.

December 21st, 2014
Great doctor!

November 7th, 2014
Love the office staff and Dr. Fish. They are kind and caring in regard to their patients. Dr. Fish offers a variety of solutions as treatment and does not get upset when you ask questions and discuss scenarios. He has a great sense of humor and works to create a pleasant enviornment during appointments. Highly recommend the practice.

August 27th, 2011
Excellent physician
Dr Fish is an absolute fantastic physician! I have been a patient at this office for several years and both Dr Fish and Savitski cared for me in the birth of my son. Dr Fish listens, is caring and kind, and is very knowledgeable is his field. I recommend him to everyone that I know!

June 20th, 2011
I would definitely recommend Dr. Fish to anyone searching for an OB/GYN. He is very kind and compassionate. He saw me through the births of both of my sons, and I couldn't have had a more relaxing, pleasant experience. He is absolutely wonderful! Very professional and highly educated in his field. The office is very easy to find and everyone that works there is very friendly and helpful.

May 23rd, 2017