A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Fisherman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Fisherman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Fisherman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisherman graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fisherman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- New Island Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Nat Fisherman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Barry N. Fisherman practice?
- Dr. Barry Fisherman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barry Fisherman practices Ophthalmology near Rockville Centre, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hicksville, NY.
See Rockville Centre Ophthalmologists.