Learn more about Dr. Barry Fisherman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Fisherman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fisherman
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Fisherman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Fisherman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisherman graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fisherman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- New Island Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry N Fisherman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Barry N. Fisherman practice?
- Dr. Barry Fisherman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barry Fisherman practices Ophthalmology near Hicksville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rockville Centre, NY.
See Hicksville Ophthalmologists.