A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Fleischer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Fleischer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fleischer
Tourette Syndrome Patient Education Tourette syndrome patient education guide explains common vocal and motor tics associated with TS.Before Visiting Dr. Fleischer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Fleischer, DO is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleischer graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Fleischer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
- Dixie Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry R Fleischer DO is a male Neurologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barry R. Fleischer practice?
- Dr. Barry Fleischer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barry Fleischer practices Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Ivins, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Ogden, UT.
See Ivins Neurologists and Ivins Psychiatrists.