A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Fleischer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Fleischer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fleischer
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Fleischer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Fleischer, DO is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleischer graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Fleischer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
- Dixie Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry R Fleischer DO is a male Neurologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barry R. Fleischer practice?
- Dr. Barry Fleischer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barry Fleischer practices Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Ivins, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Ogden, UT.
See Ivins Neurologists and Ivins Psychiatrists.